jump to navigation

Myth or Fact? August 5, 2010

Posted by petspecialist in Dogs.
trackback

We’ve all heard that grapes, chocolate and onions are hazardous or can even cause death if ever consumed by a dog; but we’ve heard it was just a myth. It’s actually NOT a myth. It is indeed a fact. Those three things stated up above, are definitely not meant for dogs. And if by accident, your dog does consume grapes, raisins or chocolate, call your vet ASAP!

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: